There isn't any single anti aging exercise or workout schedule that will keep you looking and feeling younger for longer. Rather, the message that most health professionals are trying to tell us all is that regular exercise of any kind is the key to feeling young, lowering the risk of many diseases, avoiding weight gain, and maintaining physical ability into the senior years. When designing an anti aging strategy at any stage of life, exercise is one of two vital components. The other is a healthy diet.
Lack of exercise and aging go hand in hand. If you are inactive, you will lose muscle tone and strength, your cardiovascular fitness will suffer, and you will find yourself less able to participate in sports or do other things you used to enjoy. Your posture will likely suffer as muscles deteriorate, and you will begin to suffer from back pain. Your blood pressure may start to rise. A sedentary lifestyle can result in myriad different physical problems. Even people who are quite young can seem prematurely old if they suffer from these effects of inactivity - from this perspective, any activity is anti aging exercise.
As well, you can exercise slow aging and lower your risk of disease at the same time. Medical research tells us that regular physical activity lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease and some cancers. Many diseases associated with growing older can be avoided, controlled or even eliminated with regular exercise and aging apparently reversed - blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol can all come down to healthy levels. Anti aging exercise for these medical problems can be as simple as a brisk twenty minute walk every day. Strength training is also often recommended for arthritis, bone density, and circulation problems.
While you are concentrating on anti aging exercise, you'll be dealing with another potential problem: the tendency to gain weight as you grow older. It's a fact that people tend to gain weight once they reach middle age. It's a slow conversion of muscle mass to fat storage due to lower activity levels, a slowing of the metabolism, and hormonal changes. Decreased exercise and aging seem to irrevocably result in fat storage. But it doesn't have to be that way. Keep up your activity levels by engaging in sport, walking, biking, swimming or some other regular exercise. Even gardening, house cleaning, and trips to the store can be opportunities to get exercise. You'll stay trim and avoid health problems at the same time.
Your life style can help you to look younger, feel better, and live longer. Steps to follow for anti-aging life style:
1. Early rise. Studies show that people who get up early (5-8 AM) every day are benefited by a slowing down of the aging processes. Ayurveda - the oldest and most complete medical system in the world confirms this theory.
2. Having better quality sleep, applying relaxation methods help to reduce stress, have more energy, feel less tired after the working day, and look better.
3. Stay active throughout the day: being involved in any physical activities. Studies confirm that when you do what you like - it will have a better impact on the entire organism.
Find powerful herbal remedies
Herbal Supplements for Anti Aging
4. Adding simple exercises such as walking 30 minutes per day; 3 times per week is tremendously helpful for fighting fatigue, stress, aging.
5. Practicing stretching exercises or yoga.
6. Meditating or praying twice per day for about 15 minutes not just slows down the aging processes but are also scientifically proven methods of age reversal.
7. Having more friends, family members and interacting with them often.
8. Healthy food: organic, not processed, food with low-glycemic index help fight aging, inflammatory processes in the body.
9. Drinking a lot of spring water (6-8 glasses a day).
10. Taking vitamins, minerals and supplements which fight cells' aging and inflammation.
11. Taking care of skin knowing what ingredients fight age more effectively.
Herb for Anti-Aging
Herbal Supplements and also more read on herbalcureindia.com